Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pomegranate staff's favourite artists and why...

Over the next few weeks I'll be getting some of the Pomegranate Europe staff to write about their favourite artists. We'll start off with mine....

"
My taste in art is always changing as I’m exposed to such a variety working here at Pomegranate. I believe art needs to be interesting, whether it’s the image itself or the thoughts provoked by it. At the moment the artist I’m enjoying most is Escher. I find the optical illusions within his work keep me both entertained and puzzled. With the repeating, transforming patterns and never ending staircases you can really immerse yourself in the image and get lost in his disobedience to gravity and physics." - Dan (me)

Like Escher? Don't like Escher? Would like to say a few words on your own favourite artist? - Please don't hesitate to leave us a comment. - We love to hear your opinions on art.

No comments: